Sunday, August 11, 2013

3 Ingredients To Beautiful Skin

I know, I know, there are so many different DIY masks and scrubs all over the internet. I have never tried any of them because a lot of them have either a lot of ingredients, lots of steps, or I don't have the ingredients.






However, I saw this really simple scrub and I had the ingredients already. It is just lemon juice and sugar. I used a cotton pad and poured on the lemon juice all over so all the cotton pad is soaked. I used lemon juice from a bottle, but you can also use fresh lemons by just squeezing the juice on the pad. Then use about a teaspoon of sugar (I used a sugar packet; it doesn't matter what kind of sugar), and pour it on the pad on top of the lemon juice. Lean over a sink because sugar will fall of and it can be a little messy. Use circular motions and scrub all over your face for about 30 seconds to a minute. Rinse off and admire your beautiful skin!


I have done it twice in the last week, and I have already noticed brighter skin, my acne fading away, and my skin feels smoother! Let me know what you think about the scrub!


❤ Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment