Monday, July 22, 2013

Birchbox Reveiw

So, the other day, I was talking to my beautiful friend, Alli, and she asked me if I had heard of Birchbox. Heard of it? Of course! I am a member! So I thought I would do a quick review of it and my thoughts. 


Birchbox is a monthly present with beauty goodies (or at least that's how I interpret it). If there are two things that I love, it's getting mail and getting beauty samples. Each month, it comes with 5 items for a mere $10 a month. They are all fairly small, but have enough in them to get the point across. Most of what is in the box are high end products. Some of them are too expensive to buy out right, but its great to have that sample! I have found many items that I love, and I have been meaning to bite the bullet to buy some of them.There goes me and my procrastination again.

Here are some examples of what I have gotten:



The LAFACE skin primer is AMAZING. It goes on like silk and makes your face look flawless, but, it costs about $65 a bottle! However, the Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle (the red bottle) is also quite wonderful. It makes your hair smell so good, and it protects and smooths. The little gem only runs about $21. Still a little high but worth the quality.

Also, I almost forgot to mention the points you can earn! Whenever you buy anything through their website, you get 1 point per dollar you spend. After 100 points, you can get $10 off your next purchase (not including the monthly box of course)! There are also other ways to earn points. What a deal!


So, to recap, I love Birchbox. I think it is totally worth the $10 a month you pay! I know there are other similar deals out there that do about the same thing, but this is the one I chose, and I am so happy with it!


♥ Taylor


1 comment:

  1. Hey chickadee!! Once I get to San Marcos and I actually have an address again, I am going to sign up for Ipsy. :-) We can compare notes and see which one we like better!!

    ReplyDelete